The Pure Vision Combo is the adult mask and snorkel which combines the Pure Vision Mask with the Breezer Snorkel with Silicone Mouthpiece.
The Pure Vision Mask has a silicone face piece and easy adjustment buckles on the face piece. This snorkel mask allows for a wide range of underwater vision.
The snorkel Breezer is an ergonomic snorkel with a silicone mouthpiece. The device features a semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. The snorkel holder is sliding, and features a bottom drain valve for emptying it easily.
The reasons to choose Combo Pure Vision, mask and snorkel combination are:
– Pure Vision mask ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear, with great vision
– Breezer snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, drain valve, easy to use
How to use Combo Pure Vision:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.